Thursday, May 20, 2010
Cranky Nan... WTF???
Rightio, anyone that knows me, knows my nan is one of the crankiest people on the planet (maybe that's where I get my grumpiness???). Background: I was given a rather big teddy bear by my grandparents when I was about 8 years old. Everytime cranky nan visits our place, she wishes to see this bear which sits in a spare room on an old cane chair. Anywho, phone conversation today with cranky nan: Nan - that bear you showed me the other day wasn't the bear your Pa gave you! Me - what? of course it is nan, I've had it since I was 8! Nan - no, it's not, the one your Pa gave you didn't have felt on the 'paws'. Me - yes it did nan, it's the exact same bear (voice elevating) I'LL SHOW YOU A PHOTO WHEN I WAS 8 WITH IT IN MY LAP! Nan - dont argue with me, I know it's not the right one (then giggled!), I know I'm right! Me - nan, of course you're right, you're always right, sometimes I get sick of being wrong (sarcasm!!!). After the phone call... Me - SCREAMING VERY LOUDLY IN MY OFFICE - AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! So, thanks cranky nan, once again, for giving me the complete and utter shits!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment