Imagine if there was a Xena in real life, righting all the wrongs of the past, helping others. I believe strongly that Xena herself would help me with the fucktards at work by lopping off all their heads!
Xena started to gain popularity once all the 'subtext' between her and Gabrielle was noticeable within the lesbian community. Most of you are probably saying, what subtext, it was all 'text' baby! Well this is true as well as the writers didn't really try to hide their relationship at all towards the end, even going so far to say they were the other half of each others' soul. Great love story aye!
It also helped a lot that 'the kiss' at the end of the series, although meant to be giving life, was more erotic than my teenaged brain at the time could handle:-)
This is one chick that will 'always be hot' - Xena, I thank you for bringing to life all my teenaged lesbian fantasies and continuing on well into my adulthood!
And honey (@finganinja) again; this one's definitely on my list (even tho I'd make her wear the costume initially!) :-p




No comments:
Post a Comment