For fucks sake - just once can't you report some fucking good news! Every phone call from Grumpy Nan (averaging 3 times per day while my mum is away!) consists of all the bad news around the fucking world! And now that I'm off to New Zealand... my god, can you imagine the shit that's coming out of her mouth - buildings are gonna collapse all around you, you'd better be prepared to leave in a rush, I don't understand why you're still going...
For fucks sake... all I want is a nice peaceful holiday away from the work fucktards and my Grumpy Nan who, bless her little heart, I do love... but from a distance! She's too much for me to cope with and I'm at the stage where I need to bite my tongue or risk my extremely easy to piss off grandmother not talking to me for the rest of her life!
So, back to the News Media of the World... please show some good news fucking stories; otherwise, please feel free to take my grandmother out to tea and listen to her rant and rave about the state of the world and 'back in my day'... and then tell me how you feel~!
Rant over.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
To All News Media Of The World...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you, but I feel your pain. Tell Grammy I said hello, & as for the Fuckery that the Media Posts all over the world, I'm also hoping soon that they will Implode!
ReplyDeleteLOL thanks Ann ;-p
ReplyDelete