So I know everybody has 'them', right. One of those days where nothing will make you happy. You can cry at the drop of a hat. Frustration levels are so high that you're sitting in the toilet crying at work, wondering how much it will hurt if you punch your fist into the wall. That's me today. The only thing that stopped said fist punching was the fact I have to travel 5 fucking hours (round trip) for a meeting tonight, of which my hands will be needed for (unfortunately my broom stick doesn't work so I need to drive a car!).
I'm just so fucking over all the bullshit. When will it end? Will I be stuck in this funk forever. Will my dreams ever be achieved.
Rant over.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What happened?
ReplyDeleteWOW, So I stumble upon your blog and bust out laughing at this post.....You sound like my twin! Scary!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy day!
Danaca