Fuck! How come it seems like I'm the only one in the world that has to work with so many consistent and frustrating fucktards? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but seriously! Give me a fucking break.
How is it that people I know seem to fall into cushy, well paying jobs that they don't really have any responsibility or pressures, and I don't get pay rises but have to work long hours at least twice a week, travel to bullshit meetings, deal with fucktards and morons that don't have any respect or care for me or my position!
Why can't I fall into a fucking decent paying, respect giving, cushy job. There are even staff here, on a great salary, no extra hours, no extra bullshit or having to deal with fucktards who just seem to get it so fucking easy!
I'm so fucking over this workplace.
Rant over.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment