Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Blog Since My World Exploded...

I hope you can all bear with me, it seems like only my twitter usage, not actually the content (thus far) was being monitored! I guess I'll have to be careful what I say about the fucktards at work from now on, so I guess if I don't mention specifics it's all good! I had the task of informing one of my workmates (nice one) that his facebook and twitter usage was also being monitored. Needless to say he's extremely pissed off! So much so I thought he was gonna quit there and then; thank the Gods he didn't. Now... here's a curly one for ya; he, like old Grumpster, is gay too; so the 2 gay people of the office have been hit with this! Coincidence or downright fuckery???

Who the fuck would know, right! So, now my twitter is locked which is a pain in the ass, I gotta say, I've deleted all my fucktard tweets up to now, and I gotta say that brought huge tears to my eyes last night when I was deleting them. So much work went into them, but oh well, life goes on aye!

I guess it doesn't matter if the blog is private or not, if I don't get too specific and I don't write it in work, then they can get well and truly fucked by a broom handle!

So... I won't be tweeting as much unfortunately, just the odd piss break here and there during the day; so please don't forget about me, and please check out my blog whenever you get the chance as I guess this is where I'll be doing essentially 'tweets' about my whole fucking day!

Muchos love to everyone in the twitterverse... keep it real peeps xx

2 comments:

  1. omg that's such shit! I can't even access twitter or facebook at work unless I smuggle in my laptop. And get this...all gay/lesbian/bisexual content is filtered and blocked which means I can't even keep up to date on current LGBT issues and news breaks! FUCKERY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow G_Spot - that is complete and utter fuckery at its best! How can companies get away with this; I'd understand if your workload wasn't being complete, but in most (if not, all) cases people still get there work done while tweeting, so what's the big idea! As for you not being able to see LGBT issues, what the fuck is that about - that is complete discrimination! Hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete