Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hotness of the Week... Jolene Blalock




Ok, I have to admit, I haven't heard of this chick till now. I don't watch Star Trek: Enterprise and that is where she is commonly known from, playing the Vulcan T'Pol. I was requested by one of my awesome followers (@PixieChixie36) to put this hotty in here; so here she is.

Jolene Blalock started off as a model before getting some small parts in various TV shows before taking on the 5 year character of T'Pol on Enterprise. She has also guested on  Stargate SG-1 so I'm guessing she fits well in the sci-fi genre. By the looks of her resume it seems she is still working and there is a new show in the works called One Kine Day so my guess is to keep an eye out for it and check her out for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment